POTTSTOWN PA – The emergency need for blood products always seems greatest around the holidays. That’s why, following the Independence Day respite, eight blood collection drives begin next Wednesday (July 6, 2011) and continue through July 17 in Lower Pottsgrove, Pottstown, North Coventry, Parker Ford, Phoenixville and Douglassville PA, conducted by the Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
Drives are scheduled for:
- Wednesday (July 6) from 7-10 a.m. at Verizon Business, 51 Robinson St., Pottstown PA;
- Wednesday (July 6) from 12:30-5:30 p.m. at Pottstown Medical Specialists, 1591 Medical Dr., Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Township PA;
- July 9 (Saturday) from 6-9 p.m. at Norco Fire Company, 144 W. Schuylkill Rd., Pottstown PA;
- July 9 (Saturday) from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Parker Ford Church, 20 Rinehart Rd., Pottstown;
- July 13 (Wednesday) from 4:15-6:30 p.m. at Stepping Stone Education Center, 400 Franklin Ave., Phoenixville PA;
- July 13 (Wednesday) from 3-7 p.m. by the Douglassville community at Daniel Boone Middle School, 1845 Weavertown Rd., Douglassville PA;
- July 15 (Friday) from 8 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. at Pottstown Borough Hall, 100 High St., Pottstown PA; and
- July 17 (Sunday) from Non to 3 p.m. at Dairy Queen, 1467 E. High St., Pottstown PA.
Appointments are required and may be made by calling the blood bank at 610-926-6060.
Photo from Clipart.com