POTTSTOWN PA – Nine blood collection drives begin today and continue through June 4 (Saturday, 2011) in Lower Pottsgrove, Pottstown, Limerick, Douglassville, and Gilbertsville PA, conducted by the Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
Drives are scheduled for:
- Today (Monday, May 23) from 1:30-8 p.m. at New Hanover United Methodist Church, 2211 Swamp Pk., Gilbertsville PA;
- Friday (May 27) from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, 410 W. Linfield Trappe Rd., Limerick PA;
- Sunday (May 29) from 11 a.m to 7 p.m. at Bruster’s Ice Cream, 241 W. Ridge Pk., Limerick PA;
- May 30 (Monday, Memorial Day) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Subway, 955 Ben Franklin Hwy. West, Douglassville PA;
- June 2 (Thursday) from 9 a.m. to noon at Sealstrip, 103 Industrial Dr., Gilbertsville PA;
- June 2 (Thursday) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Diamond Credit Union, 1600 Medical Dr., Lower Pottsgrove (PA) Township;
- June 3 (Friday) from 8 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. at National Penn Bank, 401 Creekside Dr., Pottstown PA;
- June 3 (Friday) from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Coventry Christian School, 962 E. Schuylkill Rd., Pottstown PA; and
- June 4 (Saturday) from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Monarch Fire Company, 50 Pennsylvania Avenue, Douglassville PA.
Appointments are required and may be made by calling the blood bank at 610-926-6060.
Photo from Clipart.com