POTTSTOWN PA – Six separate blood drives conducted by the Miller-Keystone Blood Center have been scheduled in Pottstown, Royersford, Limerick, Lower Pottsgrove Township and Douglassville between next Monday (Dec. 6, 2010) and Dec. 19, the center announced this week. Donor collection dates are:
- Monday (Dec. 6), from 2-7 p.m. in Cedarville United Methodist Church, 946 Keim Street, Pottstown PA;
- Tuesday (Dec. 7), 1:45-6:30 p.m., Coventry Mall, 351 W. Schuylkill Rd., Pottstown;
- Wednesday (Dec. 8), 2-7 p.m., Providence Church, 1202 S. Township Line Rd., Royersford;
- Friday (Dec. 10), 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Rd., Limerick;
- Dec. 13 (Monday), 8 a.m. to noon, Dataceutics, 1610 Medical Dr., Lower Pottsgrove; and
- Dec. 19 (Sunday), 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Hope Church, 117 N. Monocacy Creek Rd., Douglassville.
Appointments are required and can be made by calling Miller-Keystone at 610-926-6060.